Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017

CAS card starring LBBS digi stamp


Hello everyone!
I am thrilled to be a Guest Design Team Member for Little Blue Button Stamps they have a GREAT selection of super cute digital stamps at FANTASTIC prices.
 I chose to make a CAS card with the digi stamp Charlie with teapot .
 The first thing I did was print out Charlie on Georgia Pacific card stock with my laser printer. I then colored her up with alcohol markers by Copic and Spectrum Noir. I added a few glitter gel pen accents.
 She was a breeze to cut out with my Scan N Cut 2.
 Using two dies from the MFT dienamics Mod rectangle stax, I cut one mod rectangle from yellow patterned paper and a slightly smaller mod rectangle from white paper.
 I layered both mood rectangle die cuts onto a standard A2 size blue card base using a tombow dot tape runner.
I decided a shadow spot was necessary and cute for Charlie to stand on so I cut one out of black paper from the MFT dienamics shadow spot die.
I glued the shadow spot and Charlie onto the layers with liquid adhesive along with a speech bubble from the Sweet Stamp Shop speech bubble die set. I had printed out the words "Hello Friend" for the speech bubble.
I used foam tape to adhere the speech bubble to the card.
Lastly I added 3 blue sequins to the card.
 My CAS card is finished and looks adorable.
If you'd like to watch me make this card you can click HERE to view my speed process YouTube video.
Have a wonderful day and create something great!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment