Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Mail Art! Useable postcard



How fun would it be to make a postcard that you actually can mail to someone as is? No envelope, no layers just a postcard! Personalize it, make your own scene, the possibilities are endless! Plus its cheaper postage then a card!
The supplies I used are from Tupelo Designs LLC they have FREE U.S. shipping with no minimum purchase and International shipping is discounted.
 I used 110Lb water color cardstock sized to 4.25 by 6 inches, I brushed on two different colors of Gansai Tambi water color paint let that dry.
I sprinkled some distress spray abandoned coral over the dried paint.
I used Altennew halftone circles to stamp random circles in three different sizes with distress oxide worn lipstick and Hero arts unicorn white inks.
Using my stamping tool I positioned the Stampendous house mouse coffee crazy stamp in the middle and using Stazon Ganache ink stamped it repeatedly to get a nice dark impression. I did the same with the Hello sentiment from the Altenew set.
On the back of the postcard I used my Memento marker to draw a line in the middle and to write "post card" "to" and "from". Finished! my mail art and its ready to mail. For a complete process video of this project on my YouTube channel CLICK HERE Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment