Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Quick envelope art

For todays project I needed to make something quick but still looked great! So I chose to make envelope art, all I needed were some crafty supplies from Tupelo Designs LLC I LOVE this online store because not only do they have a large variety of craft supplies but they also have FREE U.S. shipping with no minimum purchase!! I grabbed some Tim Holtz distress oxide ink and my tonic studios blending brush, and proceeded to brush on broken china, worn lipstick, fossilized amber on the right side of my A2 sized envelope. Once the ink brushing was complete I used the Laurel Burch stamp Whiskers by Stampendous with blue Hawaii staz on ink and stamped half the kittys onto my envelope. For added touch I brushed on the very same oxide distress ink onto the flap of my envelope. That's it my envelope art is finished. How easy was that? Click here to watch my detailed YouTube video showing how to create envelope art. Click here to watch my detailed YouTube video showing how to create envelope art.

No comments:

Post a Comment