Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I spot a great friend!

This easy layered card was created using products from Tupelo Designs LLC U.S shipping is ALWAYS FREE with no minimum purchase and international shipping is discounted.  I started by stamping the MFT Lovable Leporards with memento tuxedo black ink  on Neenah classic crest solar white card stock and coloring the leporad with a variety of Spectrum noir alcohol markers. The three little birds were stamped with distress inks in the colors mermaid lagoon, wilted violet and candied apple. I then cut out the colored images. For the cardstock layers I used the green leaf paper from the 6X6 doodlebug at the zoo paper pad, I used an MFT edge die to curve a portion of white cardstock and layered them on an A2 size white card base. For the sentiment I picked "I spot a great friend" from the Lovable Leporads stamp set and stamped it on a MFT die cut from oval word window die set.  I used natural twine and a freebie button from Tupelo Designs LLC to add I little extra element to the card. My easy layered card is finished and ready to send to a friend! CLICK HERE to see my YouTube video of this card, I show a process video of how to create this cute card with a list of the products I used located in the description box of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment